Keep your clients and employees safe during COVID-19!
As #estys, it is our job to calm and heal. And in the midst of these uncertain times, we should be doing this more than ever. Spa therapies offer so many different ways to reduce anxiety and fear, which is one way we can give back to our communities…
We should be mindful of how we do business… Which is why we want to remind you to take the proper measures to protect the health of our therapists, our clients and yourselves. Stay proactive in educating therapists and clients about how to stay well and use good hygiene and disinfecting practices.
Here are a few ways to make the best of your time and give back during a time where #socialdistancing is top priority:
- Further your education and stay in the know… Subscribe to LNE Magazine!
- Use your social media outlets to keep business running. Upsell your retail shelves and encourage your clients to keep up routines at home.
- Keep your clients calm and occupied and show them how to do so at home via Instagram. Gain more engagement with more screen time and interact with your audience!
- Take full advantage of this WFH time and work on organizing your books and anything else you usually don’t have the time for!
- Create content for the weeks to come and once you are ready to be back in the spa… You can use automatic scheduler tools like PLANOLY!
For more information and updates on how to safe during the outbreak, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html