Have you tried the new way of creating fun and engaging content?
TikTok generated “the most downloads for any app ever in a quarter” in Q1 2020, according to Adweek. So it’s no surprise Instagram is adopting a similar approach to REELS!
Reels is a video feature that helps you create your content with music for 15-30 seconds. There are so many fun ways to use this tool for business, especially when you’re a hands-on #esty like yourself!
Pro Tip: Buy a hands-free stand for your device, so you can record yourself using your hands!
When working with Reels, you have the option to share it on your feed, story or you can find it on the front-row center icon on the navigation bar of your Instagram page.
Here’s how to create your first #InstaReel :
- Open the camera on the top right corner of the application or use the designated reels tab on Instagram.
- Tap the music icon to choose the audio before you record.
- You can choose the speed of your video with the icon right below the audio icon.
- It wouldn’t be a great video without Instagram’s AR filters and effects… Choose any filter you’d like with the “effects” icon.
- You can start and stop recording multiple times during your video by pressing and holding the record button, just like Tik-Tok
- Once you have finished recording you can now tap to draw or customize further with Instagram stickers.
- Now you are ready to SHARE your reel!
Posting educational content is a great place to start with a REEL. Show your followers (aka clients) your top 5 must-have retail products, teach them how to get the perfect glow, or a step-by-step routine! There are so many ways to engage with your audience by using reels…
Don’t let social media intimidate you any longer and today with this step-by-step guide on how to create your first REEL!